You may request a return (RGA#) within 30 days of your order date by emailing email@example.com. Returns outside our 30 day return policy will not be accepted, unless defective. Once a return (RGA#) is requested, you will receive an email with instructions on how and where to return your package. Customers are responsible for any freight arrangements and/or costs associated with the returning package. RGA#'s are good for 30 days from the date of issuance and will not be accepted there after.
In order to receive a refund, your return must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been issued a valid RGA
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from red or white rust
- Must be in original manufacturer's box and packaging
- Must have not been installed
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces (i.e screws, or bolts)
- Must not be a manufactured, obsolete, special (x version modified connectors) or non-inventory item
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment once the product is received back and inspected by our warehouse. Your refund will reflect a 25% return service charge to cover credit card/paypal processing fees (which are no longer credited by them on refunds), return product handling & inspection, administration paperwork processing, and product repackaging. Shipping fees are also non-refundable once an order or part of an order has shipped.
There will be a 3% cancellation fee for any order that is cancelled. Please note - Our credit card processor and Paypal are no longer crediting back their processing fee for transactions that need to be credited. Also, if your order is too far along in the shipping process, we will be unable to cancel it and you will need to request a return (RGA#) upon receipt of the order. Please know, we pack & ship orders FAST!