Simpson Strong Tie - Swan Secure Stainless Steel Fasteners
T08J100OXC Sharx Marine Screws Oval Head (100 Ct. Box)
*For further description plesae see the Simpson Strong Tie: Swan Secure Fasteners Catalog for available products & product illustrations.
**Click table icon for size, length, gauge, shank diameter, head diameter and approx. count per pound.
Hand Drive Screws | SHARX Screws with Teeth
· Sharx™ screws bite and hold fast in fiberglass, plywood and wood substitute materials
· Use for projects exposed to harsh marine or many chemically caustic conditions
· Ideal for applying trim, rub rail and molding to fi berglass boat hulls
· Extra-sharp points speed screw starts during assembly
· Specially engineered, high/low thread form incorporates indentations (“teeth”) that cut easily and quickly through high-density materials
· Back-out resistance: once driven home, Sharx are locked in place thanks to their “teeth” (the thread indentations will resist back-out even after prolonged vibration)
· Holding power: Pull-out values of Sharx screws exceed those of ordinary tapping screws in fi berglass and wood
· Screws up to 1" in length are fully threaded. Screws more than 1" long are threaded 2/3 of the shank length
· Phillips drive