Simpson Strong Tie - Swan Secure Stainless Steel Fasteners
S09400FBB - (#9 x 4") Swaneze, Trim Head, Square Drive (1000 Cnt Bkt)
*For further description plesae see the Simpson Strong Tie: Swan Secure Fasteners Catalog for available products & product illustrations.
**Click table icon for size, length, gauge, shank diameter, head diameter and approx. count per pound.
Hand-Drive Screws | "Swaneze" Finishing, Square Drive
· Type-17 point for fast starts
· Trim head
· Coarse threads approximately 2/3 up the shank draw the decking tightly to the substrate
· Pre-drilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
· Use with stable woods and wood substitutes for less noticeable fastening
· Deck Pack contains enough screws to fasten 100 square feet (6" nominal boards on 16" centers)
· #7 screw has 0.230" head diameter and #1 square drive recess
· #9x3 1/2" screw has 0.250" head diameter and #1 square drive recess
· #9x4" screw has 0.250" head diameter and #2 square drive recess
· Choose type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
· Screws available in various packaging sizes and types from 1 lb. boxes to deck packs, bulk cartons and durable buckets